skip to main | skip to sidebar

Some not destroyed. Others, phantom glitter.

I don't know if there is an afterlife, but I *do* know I got bass in my trunk.

11.07.2008

Kentucky blackbird
not seen, but heard
sing on my shoulder
for the ride home?

It's quiet on the road
even with all the lungs.
So please sing your song
that only I can hear.

Keep me awake through the hills
and remind me how these colors
can be stolen in a second.
It's worth the fatigue.
Posted by Observe Such at 12:14:00 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Blog Archive

  • ►  2011 (1)
    • ►  10/23 - 10/30 (1)
  • ►  2009 (10)
    • ►  03/01 - 03/08 (2)
    • ►  02/22 - 03/01 (1)
    • ►  01/25 - 02/01 (1)
    • ►  01/18 - 01/25 (2)
    • ►  01/11 - 01/18 (1)
    • ►  01/04 - 01/11 (3)
  • ▼  2008 (37)
    • ►  12/14 - 12/21 (3)
    • ►  12/07 - 12/14 (1)
    • ►  11/23 - 11/30 (1)
    • ►  11/16 - 11/23 (2)
    • ►  11/09 - 11/16 (1)
    • ▼  11/02 - 11/09 (4)
      • Kentucky blackbird not seen, but heardsing on my s...
      • I am worried...
      • GIVE ME THE FUCKING BALL.
      • The beginning of November.
    • ►  10/26 - 11/02 (5)
    • ►  10/19 - 10/26 (1)
    • ►  10/12 - 10/19 (2)
    • ►  10/05 - 10/12 (2)
    • ►  09/28 - 10/05 (4)
    • ►  09/21 - 09/28 (7)
    • ►  09/14 - 09/21 (4)

About Me

My photo
Observe Such
View my complete profile
 

- stalkers -