11.06.2008

I am worried...

that if I go through VESID and they find out that I'm "stable" enough to hold down a "job" for over three years that they may not think I am eligible for their help with schooling. However, I wonder if the fact that I don't dress up, don't deal with customers face to face, barely answer the phone or make calls and only work with three other people instead of 349388497598473540 people will make a difference. Part of why I can't get any further is because of my anxiety around many people at once. I feel stuck, again. Of course I haven't even taken any steps within this realm AT ALL yet but I'm already having fears and doubts and dsalkfjasldkhasdlfkhasdf.

I have to find a therapist.
I have to find a therapist.
I have to find a therapist.
I have to find a therapist.
I have to find a therapist.
I have to find a therapist... to start.

No comments: