skip to main | skip to sidebar

Some not destroyed. Others, phantom glitter.

I don't know if there is an afterlife, but I *do* know I got bass in my trunk.

12.18.2008

You look down and speak,
"A pile of smiles."
I'm silent but appreciate your
thick way of thinking.

I'll never tell you
The yellow lights are scarce;
A reminder of traffic.
Things are prettier while tiny.

I burn my tongue;
With my lower right lid in vibrato.
Posted by Observe Such at 10:59:00 AM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Blog Archive

  • ►  2011 (1)
    • ►  10/23 - 10/30 (1)
  • ►  2009 (10)
    • ►  03/01 - 03/08 (2)
    • ►  02/22 - 03/01 (1)
    • ►  01/25 - 02/01 (1)
    • ►  01/18 - 01/25 (2)
    • ►  01/11 - 01/18 (1)
    • ►  01/04 - 01/11 (3)
  • ▼  2008 (37)
    • ▼  12/14 - 12/21 (3)
      • Yeah.
      • You look down and speak,"A pile of smiles."I'm sil...
      • Movie thingy...
    • ►  12/07 - 12/14 (1)
    • ►  11/23 - 11/30 (1)
    • ►  11/16 - 11/23 (2)
    • ►  11/09 - 11/16 (1)
    • ►  11/02 - 11/09 (4)
    • ►  10/26 - 11/02 (5)
    • ►  10/19 - 10/26 (1)
    • ►  10/12 - 10/19 (2)
    • ►  10/05 - 10/12 (2)
    • ►  09/28 - 10/05 (4)
    • ►  09/21 - 09/28 (7)
    • ►  09/14 - 09/21 (4)

About Me

My photo
Observe Such
View my complete profile
 

- stalkers -