So as I was laying in my old and almost empty room last Saturday waiting for J and his brother Phill to arrive with the moving truck I was crisscrossing my presence between a nap and the waking world. Things would pop into my head as soon as I would plunge into a semi-slumber and I would wake up and write those things on a small notepad we had been using for lists regarding our move. This is what came out. It's in order and I just have no clue (especially the last one):
Maybe you can sing your tune in a barren room
and truly hear the echo's soul.
I need an angel's call
to the knotted ball
of tight muscle in my neck.
Hey chowder head,
Your skin is red.
Leave your scabs alone.
10.03.2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
heyyy!! I haven't seen you in forever. hope all is well. congrats on moving an such. and i really liked the lines about being in a barron room and echoes...it sounded hauntingly pretty..you know?
Hey sweetie! Yeah forever it has been indeed. Thanks for the compliment on my delusional writing. lol.
Are you coming to Kristen's Halloween party? It's on Saturday the 25th, when the sun goes down...
I hope you are doing well!
Post a Comment