skip to main | skip to sidebar

Some not destroyed. Others, phantom glitter.

I don't know if there is an afterlife, but I *do* know I got bass in my trunk.

1.25.2009

The root will and has been argued, but that doesn't matter. This pain is so dense and this time it will not explode. It will implode and I have yet to experience the entirety of it. All I do know is that it is extremely, well, painful.

Pain. Surprise surprise!
I wish I could just laugh my life away.
Posted by Observe Such at 3:20:00 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Blog Archive

  • ►  2011 (1)
    • ►  10/23 - 10/30 (1)
  • ▼  2009 (10)
    • ►  03/01 - 03/08 (2)
    • ►  02/22 - 03/01 (1)
    • ▼  01/25 - 02/01 (1)
      • The root will and has been argued, but that doesn'...
    • ►  01/18 - 01/25 (2)
    • ►  01/11 - 01/18 (1)
    • ►  01/04 - 01/11 (3)
  • ►  2008 (37)
    • ►  12/14 - 12/21 (3)
    • ►  12/07 - 12/14 (1)
    • ►  11/23 - 11/30 (1)
    • ►  11/16 - 11/23 (2)
    • ►  11/09 - 11/16 (1)
    • ►  11/02 - 11/09 (4)
    • ►  10/26 - 11/02 (5)
    • ►  10/19 - 10/26 (1)
    • ►  10/12 - 10/19 (2)
    • ►  10/05 - 10/12 (2)
    • ►  09/28 - 10/05 (4)
    • ►  09/21 - 09/28 (7)
    • ►  09/14 - 09/21 (4)

About Me

My photo
Observe Such
View my complete profile
 

- stalkers -