9.18.2008

I am thankful...

for my best friends. They know who they are. My longest one in particular, Kristen, just helped me move a bunch of shit into my new place.

My friends (including my future husband who is one of my best friends and has known me for 14 years now, Jason) keep me going. Usually. I only say 'usually' because there are the moments when I want to rip my face off, bleed all over strangers and scream at them in tongues. I'd like to believe most wouldn't deserve such a spectacle, however I'm pretty much a misanthropist. And if some weren't worthy of such a gross display of insanity, at least they could walk away from it with a great story to tell. As well as some bloody garments. They make all kinds of things that take blood out of fabrics now, no?

Hey - you live, you learn. So I'm lucky to have those that understand me.

1 comment:

jwebs16 said...

"when you hear a song, it becomes it's own identity". I get it girl, music moves me the same way. It's quite amazing actually!